Happy, healthy, comfort
Like the rest of us, our pets suffer from pain and anxiety, as well as aging. CBD products work to help alleviate these conditions making for healthy, happier pets. Because our dogs are part of our families, Olina Life Dog Chews are specially formulated with your best friends in mind. Plus, they are easy-to-digest and taste like beef and bacon, so your dog will love them!
Olina Life worked with veterinarians familiar with CBD to create our pet products. Our Dog Chews contain the same proprietary formula used in our other products including water-soluble hemp powder.
Olina Life Products are made with high quality, THC-free, broad spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD). Our extraction process eliminates THC, toxic chemicals and pesticides keeping your pet free of harmful ingredients. All our CBD products are extracted from hemp plants grown in the United States, and every product batch is manufactured in GMP-certified facilities and tested by independent, licensed labs.
- Veterinarian-developed and approved
- Tasty beef and bacon flavor
- Made in the USA from premium hemp plants
- Water soluble hemp extract powder
- THC-free, pesticide-free and toxin-free. See a sample lab report for more information.
Water Soluble Hemp Extract Powder, Water, Dried Brewer’s Yeast, Glycerin, Gum Arabic, Sodium Alginate, Beef Liver Powder, Natural Bacon Flavor, Flaxseed Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Organic Sweet Potato Powder, Sunflower Lecithin (Non-GMO), Citrus Pectin, Vitamin E, Sodium Propionate, Calcium Sulfate Dehydrate, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative) and Dextrin (Corn Derived)
Are Olina Life products safe for pets?
- All of our pet products are veterinarian-formulated and safe for canine consumption.
How much CBD is in each Dog Chew?
- The 30-treat package contains 2mg of CBD per treat.
How many Dog Chews should I give my dog each day?
- 1-2 treats daily per 25lbs.
How should I store the product?
- Dog Chews should be stored at room temperature in a dry place.
How long is the product’s shelf life?
- Approximately 18 months.
What does it mean to be GMP-certified by the FDA?
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a certification standard that is enforced by the FDA in order to ensure that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.